At Flatliners Pest Control, we want to make sure you know where your DIY rodent control might be falling short in Las Vegas. Don’t let a few good ideas and the desire to save some cash put you at risk. Ridding yourself of a mouse or rat problem can get out of hand really quickly. Avoid some of the most common mistakes.
A Danger, A Pest, An Unwelcome Guest
Mouse and rat control is about more than just evicting a furry critter or two. Mouse control can involve many health and safety hazards, as well. Rodents leave dropping, carry illnesses (bacteria, salmonella, the hantavirus, etc.) and can cause property damages to your home.
In addition to dropping and nesting material cleanup, you have to deal with food waste and the worries that a family of fuzzies is just one gnawed electrical wire away from a house or business fire. Protect yourself with proper rat extermination measures.
Where DIY Falls Sort
A few traps, a little bait, and you can get rid of rats and mice, right? Not necessarily. There are many downsides to DIY rodent control. Attempting to do it yourself can even end up costing you more in the long run.
- Glue or humane traps often end up in live animal handling.
- Bait ingredients can be poisonous to children and pets.
- Finding entry points and making repairs takes time and is labor-intensive.
- A few rodents can become a full-blown infestation very quickly.
- It takes time to find the right placement points and number of traps.
- Replacing traps or finding the trap/bait method that works for you can be costly.
- Your next rodent problem may not be the same, meaning a whole new challenge to tackle.
Professional Exterminator Benefits
As professional mouse and rat exterminators, you can rely on us to know how to deal with rodent infestations quickly and efficiently in Las Vegas. We know how they get in, common food sources, and the most effective, time-tested ways to deal with rodents while protecting your family, pets, and property.
Get Rid Of Rodents In Las Vegas
Why fiddle with DIY, when fast, effective residential and commercial mouse control is just a phone call away? Don’t wait for your rodent control problems to multiply. Make a rat exterminator or pest inspection appointment with Flatliners Pest Control in Las Vegas, NV, today.