Rodent infestations in Las Vegas, Nevada are on the rise, and Flatliners Pest Control can help. Rats and mice aren’t just a nuisance. They can cause property damage, be a danger to pets, and even spread severe illness to your family, residents, employees, or customers.
Prevent rat or mouse problems before they overwhelm your home or business with professional pest control and our rodent-proofing tips.
Should I Be Concerned About Rodents?
A rodent infestation can happen to anyone. Scientists believe that cooler temperatures may encourage rats and mice to search for new homes as water, food, and shelter become more scarce for them. It doesn’t take long for a single rat sighting in your yard to spread throughout your home and your neighborhood.
Rodents can cause a range of problems for homes and businesses.
- Damaged House Structure From Chewing & Burrowing
- Contaminated Food & Supplies
- Chewed Clothing & Shoes
- Destruction Of Electrical & Other Wiring
- Soiled Carpets & Insulation From Rodent Waste
- Clogged Chimneys From Nest Building
- Foul Odors
- The Introduction Of Fleas & Ticks Into Your Home Or Yard
- Spread Of Illness & Disease
Protect Your Homes From Rodents – 8 Tips
Once you realize the potential for damage and disease, it’s natural to want to rodent-proof your environments right away. You can take simple steps to help safeguard your property and the people in it from rat and mouse infestations.
- Seal any cracks or holes leading into your home.
- Seal any cracks or crumbling areas of your foundation.
- Repair pipes and plumbing that may pool moisture.
- Properly store anything that a rodent might consider a food source.
- Clean up clutter that pests can use for breeding or nest building.
- Cut back areas of excessively dense foliage near your home.
- Keep floors, walls, and storage areas clean and tidy.
- Remove any outside piles of garbage, dead foliage, and debris.
Professional Prevention & Extermination
Hiring an exterminator like Flatliners Pest Control is a valuable tool in helping you identify and address potential problem areas. We understand how rats and mice behave, and just what we need to do to provide the best mouse and rat control for you.
Tip 9 – Leave Rodent-Proofing To The Pros
Flatliners Pest Control in Las Vegas, Nevada, is your knowledgable and professional rodent exterminator and pest control specialists. Don’t let one pesky mouse become a full-blown infestation when we can help you. Contact us today to schedule a pest inspection and protect your property.