As a supermarket owner or manager, the last thing you want is for people to start avoiding your store because they think it’s full of vermin. Roaches and ants crawling around the floors and counters, rat traps behind the deli counter, and silverfish in the cereal aisle will surely turn a pleasant shopping experience into an ordeal and drive away customers.
That’s why it’s so essential for Las Vegas and Henderson area grocery stores and supermarkets to keep the creepy crawlies at bay with pest management by a commercial bug exterminator like Flatliners Pest Control.
Pests Abound In The Desert Southwest
Las Vegas is known for its hot, dry climate, which provides the perfect environment for many types of pests. Unfortunately, keeping bugs and rodents out of your grocery store or supermarket is easier said than done. These businesses are basically a buffet for insects and rodents, and huge buildings contain lots of hiding places for pests.
They can hitchhike in during product deliveries, sneak in through the back door while your staff is taking out the trash, fly in alongside your customers, or crawl through pipes, vents, or other small openings in the building.
- Roaches: These are some of the most invasive and hated pests; once they’ve entered the premises, they can be challenging to get rid of without professional pest management.
- Ants: Endless columns of ants marching in the bakery aisle or other areas of your store are a turn-off to most shoppers.
- Spiders: From the dreaded black widows and desert brown recluses to non-poisonous varieties, the sight of these eight-legged arachnids is likely to scare off customers.
- Fruit Flies & Other Flies: Although their lifespan is only about a month, these flying insects breed rapidly and can cost you a bundle in lost produce revenue.
- Crickets: Unless you are selling specialty food containing crickets, your customers will not be thrilled to see these in your market, even if they are slightly less creepy than other bugs.
- Mice & Rats: Do we even need to tell you how bad rodents are for business?
- Pigeons: Our list has been focused on pests inside the building, but hoards of pigeons pooping on your sidewalks (or customers’ heads) can’t be good for business, either.
Las Vegas Pest Control For Supermarkets
We offer a full menu of grocery store pest control services in the Las Vegas Valley. Our products are safe for humans but solidly effective at eliminating bugs, rodents, and other unwelcome creatures from your storefront.
- Pest Inspections
- Rat & Mouse Removal
- Cockroach Control
- Spider Control
- Extermination Of Flies & Flying Insects
- Pigeon Spikes, Gel Repellent, & Netting
Keep Your Premises Pest-Free
Don’t let a rodent or roach infestation destroy your supermarket’s reputation. At Flatliners Pest Control in Las Vegas, NV, we have years of commercial pest control experience helping grocery stores and other businesses find and eliminate even the most stubborn pests. We stay up-to-date on the latest extermination methods and technologies. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you keep your grocery store pest-free.