Rodent control in Las Vegas can be a challenge. Do you need mouse control or rat control? At Flatliners Pest Control, we are a local rodent exterminator. We want to help you recognize the issue at hand so you can stay safe and focus your efforts. Learn more about the difference between these two house pests and then give us a call to get rid of them for now and keep them out for good.
Signs You Have A Mouse Problem
Mice typically behave differently than rats. They are bolder than rats and will not hesitate to come out around people. They are curious and will come out to explore. Mice are small and can fit just about anywhere, including cracks in the walls, behind cupboards, and underneath appliances like stoves and refrigerators.
- Mice have large, floppy ears.
- They are typically five to seven inches in length.
- They are usually white, gray, or brown.
- They have triangular snouts with long whiskers.
Signs You Have A Rat Problem
Rats are typically more timid than mice. They will not usually come out when there are people around. As a result, they can be difficult to trap. Rats tend to leave grease marks or “rub marks” to make a path between food sources and their nest, so keep your eyes open for them.
Because rats are larger, they tend to stay in the lower levels of a structure, including the basement or crawl space. Rats are also stronger than mice and can gnaw through wood, glass, sheet metal, and even concrete slabs that mice cannot get through.
- Rats can be white, gray, or brown.
- They tend to come out at night.
- They produce fewer droppings than mice.
- Rats usually weigh twice as much as mice.
- They are typically twice as long.
- They have a snout that is blunter than a mouse.
Get Rodent Control In Las Vegas, NV
If you are looking for an exterminator who can help you deal with a rodent infestation in Las Vegas, contact us at Flatliners Pest Control. We can perform a pest inspection, let you know what we find, and make sure we not only remove your rodent problem but keep it from coming back.